eng: first post, I'm tired and not writing anything creative. here I placed the pictures of my styling, my comments on the trends, shows, fashion events and more. next post will be just about the coming season. spring / summer 2011 I hope that you will visit. c u soon
niedziela, 30 stycznia 2011
hard first time.
Pierwszy post, jestem zmeczona i nie napisze nic tworczego. bede umieszczala tu zdjecia moich stylizacji, moje spostrzezenia na temat trendow, pokazow, wydarzen modowych i nie tylko. nastepny post bedzie wlasnie o nadchodzacym sezonie, spring/summer 2011 mam nadzieje, że bedziecie wpadaac. c u soon
eng: first post, I'm tired and not writing anything creative. here I placed the pictures of my styling, my comments on the trends, shows, fashion events and more. next post will be just about the coming season. spring / summer 2011 I hope that you will visit. c u soon
eng: first post, I'm tired and not writing anything creative. here I placed the pictures of my styling, my comments on the trends, shows, fashion events and more. next post will be just about the coming season. spring / summer 2011 I hope that you will visit. c u soon
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz